Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A Cave...

This weekend in church we heard from a speaker(I forget her name, sorry), a friend of Jan Bros'... she talked about times of being in the dark and how we often run from those times. I think I have been doing that for the last couple of weeks.
It is good to be told not to run, but to acknowledge what it is, and wait. The question she asked close to the end was, "What are you waiting for?"
The answer to that question, I'm not sure right now...

if nothing else... waiting to not feel like I'm on a rollercoaster of emotions.

pondering this for now...

1 comment:

Erin Bennett said...

"Waiting to not feel like I'm on a rollercoaster of emotions." Isn't that just life? Sometimes it makes me sick--like a rollercoaster might. It's just too much. Luckily there's grace. :)