Saturday, May 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Sarah!

(playing with play-dough in september)

Today is my niece, Sarah's, 6th Birthday! Six years ago to the day, she was born around 5ish... (i'm not her mom, i don't have to remember). One of the happiest days of my life, I had never experienced a birth so closely related, I can't imagine how it might feel one day to have my own children.
This weekend is all about Sarah, tomorrow is a birthday party with her friends that I'll be painting faces, arms, etc. at, along with crowd control in which the last I heard there were 8 who RSVP'd. Shouldn't be too bad :).
Sunday afternoon is lunch at my parents' place with the whole fam, mom dad, gramma, lee, and ant berda. We haven't been all together since Christmas, so it should be a good time to catch up and celebrate a little girl we all love so dearly!

Details shall come after the festivities.

1 comment:

Erin Bennett said...

"i'm not her mom, i don't have to remember"

LOL...:)