Sunday, August 26, 2007

Kids say the Darndest things

My sister and the fam were here this weekend. On Friday evening, my sister, Pat and I went to the place we're getting our tattoos to plan what we wanted. It was good to get some inspiration and to make sure he can do what each of us wanted.

On Saturday afternoon I had some time to play with Sarah and Josh... here's a little excerpt from one conversation.

While swinging on the bench swing on the swing set with Sarah and Josh I was saying how much I loved them both. I leaned over and pecked each of their heads. I didn't quite get Josh's head, but knew he realized what I was doing. He said something and then stood up on the swing and grabbed at the top of the canopy. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I was catching your kiss, it floated up to the ceiling."
I love that boy... he's really into blowing kisses, and if you don't catch his kisses, he gets upset! :) cutie.

1 comment:

Erin Bennett said...

WHAT?? You're getting a tattoo? MORE INFORMATION NEEDED! :)

Cute Josh story, btw!