Saturday, February 25, 2006

Update on Raheem

Good news. Raheem is at home and feeling better.

In other news, I went to see "The Second Chance" last night. I'll give it a review soon, just no time right now. I am going to my sister's because they bought a house! Yay.. such a good thing for them, but it's still an hour away... the city is called Paynesville... what a sad name. It's just 10-15mins west of St. Cloud, so atleast they will be close to a major city. Not TOO hick-landish. Well, I must leave, but if you have seen that movie and have any opinions... feel free to leave them here... good, bad... ugly... whatever. :)

lata

2 comments:

david said...

Good to hear Raheem is doing better! Also, I was dissapointed I was unable to meet up last night. I'm around this weekend and next, so if you have time....

Erin Bennett said...

Good news about Raheem and your sister!
Haven't seen "The Second Chance" and don't really have the desire to. Truth be told, after our last couple Oscar movies, we probably won't go to a movie for a very long time. :)