Sunday, February 05, 2006

SUPERbowl!

Hello again out there in blogland! It has been awhile since I've gone for over two weeks without a post. I just haven't had an urge to post or known what to post about. Well, tonight I had a great idea because of the Superbowl... everyone who watched the Superbowl has SOMEthing to say about it... even myself who doesn't usually sit down to watch a game, unless there is some sort of gathering. FOr me, the draw was mostly for the commercials... I guess I'm a bit of the typical female or stereotypical female when it comes to that. I have to say though, this year I actually got into the game... the party I was at had most people rooting for the SeaHawks, so I naturally took the side of the Steelers, for some good competition. The thing is, I actually really can get into it when there are great plays to be seen, and for me, I'd say this game had some pretty great moments! So... Congrats STEELERS! :)

The best two commercials this year for me were...
Budweiser commercial with the streaking sheep/lamb! That was fricken hilarious!!
and
MAC GYVER mastercard comercial!! (sp?) That was Awesome... wouldn't have ever thought of that. (the whole time I was thinking/hoping that Erin should be watching this!! )

Brown and Bubbly Pepsi commercial get's the "so stupid, it unfortunately made me chuckle at the end" award, but that's just my opinion.

So, there you have it... did anyone else have a favorite commercial or moment in the game?

4 comments:

Erin Bennett said...

DANG! I missed MacGyver?! I was working on the lit review for my thesis last night. I turned the game on for 10 minutes while I ate. All I saw was one commercial during a Seattle time out--something for Go Daddy. Whatever that is. Maybe I can look up the Mastercard one online. Because chances are, the commercial was one-time thing, like most Superbowl ads. Thanks for thinking of me, though! :)

Erin Bennett said...

Okay, so I saw the MacGyver commercial. (Dan thinks he looks old. I think he's still adorable...) I watched a few other funny ones while I was at it. Quality stuff! :)

david said...

The Superbowl? Was that on Sunday? I guess I don't have a favorite since I didn't see it.

david said...

Here is the MacGyver commercial.