Sunday, August 20, 2006

Blogger beta?!

Just curious if any of you have switched to the new "blogger beta" version... I haven't had time to read much about it, but all I know is that it's annoying because now my "default" username and password picks up my Google mail account info. I didn't have my Blogger account info memorized, it usually came up automatically so I had to search for that info, what a pain. So, now I know what I have to do, but what do you guys think... have you switched to the "beta" version...

just curious... when i have time i guess i'll check up on it myself... always good to have others thoughts though...

well, i haven't updated in awhile... i should do that soon... until then,
asta la vista

1 comment:

david said...

I haven't switched, in fact, as I understand it there is no means by which to migrate an existing blog to the new beta. You have to start a new account. That stinks. I'm sure when it comes out of beta they will migrate everyone over. Until then I guess we are stuck in the old world.