Sunday, August 13, 2006

photoshop fun

i've decided i need to do my own fun once in awhile with photoshop... instead of always doing what other people want... here's my first fun... i hope Ms. Dyson doesn't mind me using apart of her poem... i just googled "flying poem" and it got me to her. This is the same picture that is below in my "chi-town" post.

Woah, this is truly wild... the original color scheme is a bunch of blue tones and the color behind the text is black. However, when I uploaded it to blogger, the colors changed to what you are seeing. I actually love the colors, except I'm not sold on the green/grey color behind the text. I can't get over the fact that it changed on me... maybe because I didn't convert it to RGB before making it a jpeg, but still I've never seen this happen... okay... i'm done. enjoy

No comments: