Thursday, September 14, 2006

over a car!!

Farewell my sweet, Sunfire!
You will be missed...

If you've ever seen the movie "As Good As It Gets" you may remember the part where Jack Nicholson is in his condo playing the piano... saddened because his neighbor just took back his dog that Jack was watching. I'm feeling just a bit like him right now, as the Insurance Salvage people took my car away... sniff, sniff...

Over a CAR... A stupid Car
(just picture Jack Nicholson saying it) :)

I never thought I'd be attached to a car, but as i was lying in my bed trying to fall asleep, i realized that it's because I bought that car and paid it off... it's the one I've had the longest. I actually owned something of significant value. I know I'll own my next car too... but all that dedication to the payments, etc... (sigh) It'll be okay... once I finally get a new (to me) one!

No comments: