Thursday, April 26, 2007

Karma with K & C

If I believed in Karma.... this would be a great example.
The story I am about to tell doesn't have a whole lot to do with me, just something I witnessed with two individuals who I grew up with in youth group. They were the "trouble makers" back in the day and now one has a position with the youth in the church and the other is stepping in as a leader for awhile again. I'll just be calling them K&C, it probably doesn't matter, but owell.

This is how it goes... After youth group on wed. night I saw C and spoke with him about some pictures I found for Seniors Night. As we were talking K interupted and went on to tell C about an incident that happened in his small group room.
Apparently, before K reached his small group room the guys thought it would be fun to light a ping pong ball on fire to see what would happen(i came up with the reason, it's the only one i've figured). I'm a little uninformed about how the fire was put out exactly, or by whom, but in the process there was a large burn mark that was made in the carpet.
Absolutely hilarious. It's nice that K was good enough to give C a heads up before he heard about it from someone else.

Oh, how I wish I could be a fly on the wall inside the family life cubicles on a thursday morning/afternoon!

Here's to all the youth workers of the world! :)

1 comment:

Erin Bennett said...

I love it! I especially love that I know who K and C are. :) C actually recruited my brother to work with the youth! Crazy!
Love you. And you're a little stinker. Now I have to post something too!