Friday, July 22, 2005

Have you ever?

This is a very random one today...
so anyways...

Today on my way to work I was listening to my new Jack Johnson cd... i should say new to my ears because it's Brushfire Fairytales, not the newest one, In Between Dreams, I already have that one. Okay, so as I was listening to the song "Mudfootball" I started clapping with the song at the end. It has the claps in it already, it was just the oddest thing, because I usually am not one to do motions to songs, especially while driving in my car. I must have been really into the song. It just made me laugh... ever do those things? It's kind of like speaking before you think, but in actions :) haha.

that's all for today...

toodles-

3 comments:

Erin Bennett said...

Truth be told...Dan was writing this comment when I walked into the room and at first, instead of writing "air drumming," he wrote "grabbing my wife's ass." He waited for me to read it over his shoulder, we both laughed, and he quickly changed it. :)
I do love the mental picture of you clapping whilst driving. I like to think you were at a stop light? If not, I'll be praying for your safety...

david said...

I can't say I've ever been clapping while driving, although occasionally I'll try dancing in my seat while I have passengers just to get them a little nervous. Shaking your hips while driving looks a lot more dangerous than it is.

Lisa said...

LOL... you Bennett's are hilarious!

I actually am usually tapping on the stearing wheel, and no, it wasn't at a stop light. But it was only for a couple seconds, after realizing soon that I was actually clapping and not tapping. :)