Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy 4th of July!

Hello again my friends... what a beautiful day to celebrate our Nation's birthday!

As I sit here, this is the second day I've been back from the beautiful country of Belize and I'm glad to be home. Sometimes I have a hard time being home, but this time around it feels really good to not be sweating 24/7 and not have biting flies attacking me at night, or unrestful nights of sleep because of those two things.

Today I will be spending the day with my parents, my sister's fam, and our good friends The Robinson's. We're going to Lake Orono in Elk River... picnicing and playing in the water with the boat... tubing and what not. And at the end of the day I believe they shoot off fireworks over the open water. Fun stuff!

I'm off to do that, but wanted to post something finally after two weeks down. :)
Have a blessed and safe day!

No comments: