Monday, June 20, 2005

Good, busy weekend

As I sit here this monday morning and think of all the things I did this weekend, while still being able to get a good grasp on the things I needed to accomplish, I'm feeling pretty good. I had a little bit of a melt down yesturday, but my parents were there to see me through it and help me relax.
I just want to say that I love my friends... all of them. We're all at really different places in life and at times it is a struggle to know how it is changing and how to adapt. But, I think if you just keep trying to figure it out and wade through the confusing stuff, it'll figure itself out. The outcomes may be different than you had hoped, or maybe better than you hoped. In the end, you can look back at the journey through and learn from those ups and downs, twists and turns.
Sure, there are the times where those friendships really take a hault, but I do believe very much the saying that goes something like this, "friends come and go, but your true friends will be with you always... no matter the distance or length of time between being in touch" and also that "friends/people are there for certain times in life, and though you may never see them again, it doesn't make that time any less significant"

Anyways.... All that to say... I'm leaving tomorrow for Belize. I'll be gone until July 2nd, I will see you all at that time and have many stories and pictures to share.
Peace be with ya'll until then...
love ya

No comments: