Thursday, December 28, 2006

Don't dis the JuJu- episode 21/season two

I admit it, I'm obsessed. consumed. hooked. immersed in. addicted... to Grey's Anatomy. Yes, I confess here and now that I have a problem. Is it that much of a problem? Well, I'm not having dreams about McDreamy yet, but when I rent a disc from Blockbuster I definitely can't stop watching after just two episodes. It has to be atleast three, and it's hard to quit after that.

I'm so glad that I've been able to watch the second season on dvd while we're waiting for new episodes to return in the current season.

Anyone else ready to admit to their obsessions? :) For some it's alcohol, and others cigarette's... me: Grey's Anatomy.

---
In other news.. I never updated about my "final" last friday! :) It went exceptionally well... no big deal, I just didn't give any of my opinion. And, this week I found out that the client wanted to get rid of the current logo that was created by someone else and let me change it. Sometimes if you do what they say, even if you don't like it, they'll see it for themselves and decide that maybe, just maybe you were right. :)

--
One last tid-bit... all this week I thought how great it would be if I could take friday off, but at the same time figured it wouldn't be a hard day and I'd have work to do so why not? Well, this afternoon my boss came into my office and said "I want you to take the day off tomorrow"..
Perfect! If he is telling me I should, who am I to do anything different! :) yay... a day to catch up!
So... the moral of the story is.... "don't dis the juju"
haha

peace- and Happy New Year if I don't get on here again before!

No comments: