Wednesday, December 20, 2006

a few more short stories

It has been awhile since my last post (for me atleast)... and since Erin nudged me by asking WHERE I was... well... here's some facts of the month :)

1. i've been using my creative juices on a fun christmas postcard and some other creative endeavors on my computer

2. been christmas shopping and painting... painting things for gifts

3. been having some trouble with pains in my arms, wrists, hands

4. just plain stressed

Because of numeral 3, I am keeping this short, especially since I already blogged one long story today.
I did want to share about a sweet gift I got at our office christmas party..

Every year we do a Secret Santa gift exchange.. Angela(my roomie) laughed because there are only 5 of us... what a nerd, it's still secret even though the quantity of us is low! :) k... anyways... You never quite know what you'll get.. we do just one gift (some do it throughout december... we don't, just a $10-15 gift) anyhoo, why am I explaining all of these details...
My boss's son, Dave had my name and got me the new "U218 VIDEOS" being a big u2 fan- it was perfect. I popped it in while writing my last blog, and I had to stop so many times and watch. This is a DEFINITE must for any u2 fan... well, in my opinion atleast.
I'm sure they've had other DVDs or music video colaborations, so I don't have anything to compare it with, but it's cool because there are videos from '84, and ranges in between until now. I know you'll probably never read this Dave... but thanks again! :)

I think there was more I wanted to write... but I forget and I better stop before I have those pains I was talkin' about.

later blogland..

p.s. man, i was all excited to switch to the new blogger, but I guess you have to be "chosen" to switch... lame.

No comments: