Friday, November 04, 2005

exactly.

For some time now, I've been trying to some up how I've been feeling inside. It has been a mish mash of things, which seem to be happening around me, things I feel I have no control over. I've had a hard time describing it, because I haven't wanted to sound mopy or like I'm having a pity party. But tonite (early sun. morning), I ran across Jan's blog and it spoke so much of what I've been feeling... read it here if you haven't already.

The first line reads:
What do you do with the undone places of life? The sentences which never get punctuated? The stories which never get told? The relationships which are always open ended? The dreams which are never fulfilled?

wow... those are deep things, and the ones I've been thinking about lately are the relationships and dreams never fulfilled. She also talks about an "ache"... i've had that often lately.
But I love how she so simply and wonderfully completes it...

In Christ All things will be made new.

That is the only place where I'll truly be fulfilled in every single way, which completely explains why I feel the things I do, even though it's a hard answer.
You should read it if you haven't... it's really good.
So, Jan, if you ever run across this... thanks for such great words!

1 comment:

Erin Bennett said...

I do know that feeling--when another person puts what you are feeling into words so nicely. I'm glad Jan helped you. :)
And Schroeder, eh? I'd like to see the description. I suppose something about creativity, whether in the form of graphic designing or piano playing!
I love you!