Monday, May 29, 2006

Fishing... or lack, thereof...










On Sunday I went up to Paynesville to go "fishing" with the fam. But, like I said in a previous post, it doesn't make sense for me to get a license because I just don't fish much. It was a perfect example of why I don't fish, either... I just don't have patience. It's wierd because I'm a pretty patient person, but when you're set on doing something, and that something doesn't always produce what you are there for, it doesn't make sense to me. (def. used too many commas there, haha) Needless to say we only caught two fish worth even catching and the other two were pretty much bait for real fish! My mom caught this Sunny and my dad caught the baby northern.












I had fun though because the weather was beautiful and I got to play with the niece and nephew. They did really well for being out on the boat for atleast 3-4hours! We hit some rough REALLY rough water which was great fun! I took some video on the cam., but it doesn't look as bad through the camera. It's the worst I've been on... but the most fun! :)
Josh didn't want his pic taken, but I snuck one quick, I like it! :)
Sarah is always smiles, usually they look like a forced "picture" smile, but these turned out pretty well.













I love this pic of us! The best part is, I totally didn't pose her. We were just sitting there and I looked over and saw her with her legs crossed and hands on them. Adorable. simply adorable, so we quick snapped a pic! :)

Now I'm off to the Brummond's for some BBQ'n and possibly more boat fun!

2 comments:

david said...

I don't fish much either. Last year was the first year I've needed to buy a fishing license, all previous fishing trips for me were when I was a kid. Needless to say I didn't catch much to speak of. Sounds like a blast!

Anonymous said...

I seriously thought the picture of the sunfish was something that you made on your computer. Sorry...it just looks like it's about the size of a tweezer.
I asked Guy where you are moving to and he didn't even know that you were moving at all! Are you moving?
How is your support coming in for Belize? I am going to send your check this week.
Bless you.