Thursday, May 18, 2006

"go"

Have you ever gotten a word that resonates, but you don't know exactly what it means?

Last week I was sitting in silence with God just asking questions about what I should do about some certain things. Whenever I do this I try really hard not to have a thought in my head, and if something pops in, I just dismiss it because I know it's just me. Well, that happened again, but this time for some reason it stuck with me and the word was "go." I don't think it means transplanting myself elsewhere... I don't know what it means, i'm still wondering if it was Him... so i'm waiting for Him and trying to quiet myself to listen again...

where you lead me lord, i will follow
where you lead me lord, i will go.
come and lead me lord, i will follow
come and lead me lord, i will go

i will go

1 comment:

david said...

It was great chatting with you briefly today. Believe me; you aren't alone in wondering what those next steps are. For some people, a move does them well (although it doesn't sound like that is your case), for me when I get in these states it is a matter of refocusing my purpose. That isn't something that just happens over night, and it isn't easy. But then since when did anyone grow by doing something easy?

Keep listening, keep thinking.