Thursday, October 27, 2005

What are the Odds?

Yesturday during work I decided to log on the web to Cities 97, to see if there were any good songs on their web-cast radio. As I had that on I was browsing and noticed that you could sign-up for their weekly drawing, which consists of various concerts, etc. Well, i didn't know that you could choose several of the different things listed. I happened to just choose the Nickle Creek Concert... they have their 5-4-3-2-1 give away, and what do you know? I WON!
I received an email this afternoon that let me know I won 2 tickets in the 5th row and two "meet and greet" passes! ROCK! How cool is that? Who ever thinks they're really going to win? I sure don't.

So yay! I'm going to the concert with Angela... woot woot...

I want to blog something more... but still not sure how to sum up these past few days... they have been somewhat rollercoaster-"ish" but at the same time there has been this underlying and flowing peace.

3 comments:

Erin Bennett said...

Yay! What a nice surprise! :)

gloria said...

I say, "SWEET!"
to both the concert and the peace.

Anonymous said...

I say, "SWEET!"
to both the concert and the peace.