Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I want YOUR vote!!

I'm trying to decide what Columbia jacket I want... I saw one at Sports Authority for only $112, but it was one of those trendy green colors. I think the exact same jacket is at Dick's Sports, but it's $160 and black and white instead of the green. I'm leaning toward the black, but I'm not sure how technical they'll get with the price match. I have to call tomorrow and see... in the meantime, what color do you prefer... i used a bit of photoshop magic to do this... it's all low-res so it's hard to tell anyhoo... but owell. (i'm such a nerd, it took way too long to pose and get a halfway decent pic)
trendy green... (do you think the color will get old in 5yrs., i want it to last)


















more traditional black


















I have them both on hold... Sports Authority only holds things for one day... and Dick's for 48hours... HELP! :)

3 comments:

Erin Bennett said...

I like them both, but I'm leaning toward the green. :)

Erin Bennett said...

So, it's been a few days...what did you end up going with?

david said...

I like the green too. Green seems more Lisa like!