Monday, March 19, 2007

trust

What do you do when you feel like an injustice has been served, but it has been served by the top people... who are they accountable to?

What kind of action can be taken, and how will it be perceived?

Trusting that God has some sort of plan, when the people you are supposed to admire for their faith have made a grave mistake, is really hard.

This is vague... but I'm sure we've all had these situations in the past. This one just feels so huge and out of my control, but like I said HUGE. It's important, and I feel like something must be done.

If you want to know what I'm talking about... just ask anyone involved with the youth at Open Door. I have no time or energy to re-tell it or re-hash it for the hundreth time.

I'm leaving for Colorado... pray that it is a time of renewing and refining... and directing.

No comments: