Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Chi-Town (pronounced shy-town) :)

I just love Chicago. Spending the weekend there really made me realize that in general I really love the city. Of course, who doesn't love just sitting and relaxing in the country or someplace serene... but really I just love the buzz of cities and Chicago has a great "buzz." There are parks all over and best of all, though not an ocean, Lake Michigan is right there. I've yet to even get to the Field Museum and Arts Museum(maybe one in the same, i don't remember?), and I still just love it. (back to lk michigan) It just totally reminds me of an ocean, sandy beach and volley ball nets up... sidewalks to walk/run/bike/rollerblade on... and the view of water and city simultaneously. It's beautiful! Not to mention they have a great clothing store that has very descent prices, which I am all about... it's not your typical "old navy" or "gap"... way more unique... H&M is its name and it originates in Europe... so all the clothes are actually made in Europe.
anyways... i need to sleep... but one last thing.
If you haven't seen The BlueMan Group... you should. It's awesome... like nothing you've ever experienced before. I won't say much more about it, because it's the best if you go into it knowing nothing.
I'm outie... later folks!

2 comments:

Erin Bennett said...

Wow, thanks for changing the red font to black. I thought I was going to go blind. :)
Glad you had so much fun. It's always nice to get away!

david said...

I'd have to put in a vote for a white font color. It is much easier to read on a dark backround like this.

I too am a big fan of Chicago, I have an Aunt, Uncle and cousins out there that I rarely see, but none the less it is always a great time when I actually get out there. I can't wait for the August trip with the youth!