Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Yay for Online Banking :)

I really don't like math, have I ever told anyone that? Of course I have... so every time I sit down to do my checks and balances it's a huge chore. Sure, I can add and subtract and most times multiply and divide :)teehee, but when I'm not good with writing all my activity down (which has been the case as of late), it screws everything up and makes one giant mathematical headache. What is nice now about banks is that most of them have online banking. That worked well so I could know most everything was entered, except for the few recent checks I've written. But, I screwed up something way before all of that, so it still didn't help me much :(. So, I'm assuming I can trust that number the bank gives me online, and just subtract the most recent things I know haven't cleared, but now what do I do with my checkbook? I feel like just opening a new checking account and starting from scratch. That might be the easiest way to solve my current headache...
So, thanks to all those banks and their online banking... it is something I put off for awhile, but finally got smart and hooked myself up to it... not like I had to pay for it, so why not! :) It's kind of cool too, because with Wells fargo, they try to categorize your spending so you know can see where you put most of your money.
That's all for tonite... asta la vista-

1 comment:

Erin Bennett said...

Being a perfectionist doesn't bode well when your checkbook is off by $.38 and you can't figure out for the life of you where it came from. Or where it went, for that matter. But online banking has helped me as well. Convenience is beautiful. :)