Monday, April 04, 2005

Sleep and Computers (i don't know what to call it)

Why is it that I can be soooo tired, but still be able to function enough to type and waste time on my stupid computer. I mean, it's really not stupid, I really love my iMac. I'm super thankful for it, but sometimes it can suck me in for far too long. I really only mean to do one quick thing, and BAM an hour has passed. I think it's that I get side tracked... keep thinking of things I could do, like this. Read blogs and post them... because it is interesting to see what my friends have to say, but gosh darn it, I get sucked in and like I said... minutes turn into hours real quick! Owell... this was a boring blog... but i've decided it doesn't really matter... it's whatever i want it to be.

good night to whomever may read this!

3 comments:

david said...

Don't get so down on the computers, if your time is productive it is not wasted! And is there really such a thing as wasted time when you are looking at such a nice screen as yours? What I wouldn't give to hook up a mac wide screen LCD to my PC!

Lisa said...

Yeah, I know... it is a nice monitor. No complaints about that here. Are Mac monitors compatible with PC computers? Because I was under the impression that a lot of monitors are universal? I could be way off here, though. :)

david said...

Yeah, mac monitors can be used with PCs. Back in the day you needed a converter to make it work, now they use a standard DVI plug. The downside of your system though is that you have that super sweet monitor and you can't take it to any other machine :(