Monday, March 20, 2006

Blogger Anniversary!

Well, after reading David's blog and reading that it has been a year for him, I realized that I too have marked a year on this blogging journey! Yay, so happy anniversary to me... I'd like to thank a couple of people who inspired me... one is to Glatzel., because I do believe he was the one from whom I received the first notice about this whole "blogworld"... and second to Erin, for cute/funny/absurd(at times) stories that showed me that it doesn't really matter what your blog is about, it's about Just Writing whatever is on your mind.
Looking back it has been an interesting year of posts... a road trip to Chicago... going through the highs and lows of multiple friends getting married, and being in three of them... trying to figure out the whole dating scene and what means what... house-sitting adventures... travels to Belize which were supposed to be Haiti... Gooseberry Falls... My 25th Birthday... and other very random posts true to it's name.
We shall see what this year brings... atleast one thing for sure... I do need a new background for a new year! :)

Have a good night!

1 comment:

david said...

Yet another big year for Lisa! Although when isn't it? You have one interesting life! I always enjoy catching up on it. Thanks for the first year and am looking forward to several more!