Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Fresh and New...

I decided to change the look of my site to a little more clean and fresh looking. You may find as time goes on that it may happen again. I get bored with the same look all the time... I like to switch things up. Which reminds me, I really need a new desktop image too... I usually change it every couple of weeks or so. I'm sure you don't care, but I just thought I'd give an explanation of the change. :) Change is good... Just like the days we've been having again... nice and sunny... i love the sun! Oh, yes, I was going to write a little blog about this...
Today had to go pick up lunch, so on my break I had the opportunity to be outside for a short bit. I love that feeling when you've been in a cold air conditioned building and then you come outside (or get into your sun beated car) and the heat just envelopes you, even if it's not deathly hot or humid. I thought of the analogy today that it gives you a hug... that kind of hug when it's from someone you least expect and they just come up from behind and give you a big squeeze. Tingles of warmth wash over your whole body and you just want to stand there for a moment and take it in. I love the sun!
sing with me now... "Mr. Sun, sun... Mr. Golden Sun..." that's all I remember...

So, here's to the sun and here's to the new fresh look!
i'm outie...

1 comment:

Erin Bennett said...

Loving the new look! It's very "graphic designer" of you. :)