Friday, May 20, 2005

Coldplay in Concert!! (and on snl this sat. night!)

So, I'm really excited because Coldplay is going to be here in September, close to the time that U2 will also appear. I unfortunately was not able to get tickets to U2's show... so I'm determined to get tickets for Coldplay, so I'm ready this time. If you log onto their site and become a member, you can have access to a pre-sale of tickets.
They send you an email where you then enter what show you want, qty of tickets which the max was 4, and your email. They then will send me an email to confirm wether I got into this "lottery" to even have a chance at the pre-sale tickets. It still seems a hassel and quite annoying, but I'm doing what I can I guess. So, if I get in, they'll send me another email with this website to get to, to pre-order the tickets on May 24th...
I'm not sure anyone really cares so much to hear all of that.. but it was just on my mind and I'm hoping so much that I can get tickets to this concert!!
There was an interesting interview with them, mainly Chris Martin, in Blender this month. And, if you didn't hear, they are also going to be on SNL this saturday night. Gotta love em'!

2 comments:

GoGo said...

You forgot a D up there in the Title.

D

This post gets a B.
Because you forgot the D.

Lisa said...

Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely fix that!