Monday, May 30, 2005

What you see is...

what you get!

so, this is me... the good, the bad, and the ugly, and beautiful and strange and wierd and all other sorts of things...
Dave's sermon today, I really liked. about knowing yourself, the part i liked was. (just saw star wars... trying to talk like yoda... don't think it's quite working:))
Seriously though, I loved it when he said you should know your weirdness or something to that effect. We've all got our own stange ways about us... one strange thing about me, that Rich B. just pointed out to me tonite is that I remember random things... but to me, they're not random.
I actually have been told that before, but maybe the downer to that is I can't remember really simple things... like bringing my gym shoes with me in the morning when I plan to work out after work and not stop home before. So... back to how they're not really random... for instance this particular thing I brought up I was actually wrong because the person I thought was apart of the memory was not. The memory was of a bunch of youth leaders all going to Rich's house and watching Ed... it was an abnormal crowd. Usually it was just him, me and a couple others. This time it was so full I sat on the floor cuz the couch was all taken. AND, we were watching the ED episode of the Lucid Dream... it was just so not the norm, and that is why I remembered.
So... just one of the unique/stange/wierd things about me... like I said... what you see, is what you get on this blog... i like variety and spice... so that's how it'll be :) just like how I changed the color :)... again, i prolly didn't have to explain... but that's me... it's what i do. if you don't like it... go home! :) haha
good night... it's past my bed, oh uh, wait, since when have i had a bedtime...
(i'm so cheesy) :)

No comments: