Saturday, September 24, 2005

Getting to Know You...

DANG... I totally filled that all out and somehow logged myself out in another window... when I posted, it made me log in again and it was lost forever :( sad... I guess I have to do it quick again... that took some thought... here goes...

Things I want to do before I die
1. travel to many places... see Git busy livin, or git busy dyin
2. fall in love and wed
3. bear children
4. learn to crochet
5. go back to Haiti (Erin, you know I'm there...just tell me when!!)

Things I can do
1. listen
2. encourage
3. roll my tounge
4. tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tounge
5. play like a child

Things I cannot do
1. drive a manual transmission
2. pee standing up (without a mess)
3. run a mile in 5minutes
4. complex math
5. a headstand
(these were way better the first time :( )

Things that attract me to my husband(for single folk, what attracts to opposite sex)
1. smile
2. ambition
3. passion for truth
4. adventurous
5. attentive/listening and engaging skills

Celebrity crushes
1. Antonio Banderas
2. George Clooney
3. Doogie Howser (what was his real name? no time to search)
4. Micheal Vartan (teacher in Never Been Kissed)
5. Matthew McConoughay (sp?)

People I want to do this next
1. Dan
2. David
3. Glatzel
4.
5.

3 comments:

Erin Bennett said...

Learn to crochet? Really?
I think we can work on the "pee standing up" thing.
Doogie Howser was Neil Patrick Harris, and he's on a new, relatively funny new show called "How I Met Your Mother."
Haiti, here we come. :)

Lisa said...

well no, not really, i didn't know what else to write and couldn't remember what i had originally written before the one got deleted.

david said...

I don't normally do these things, but I can make an exception for lisa. Here is goes:

Things I want to do before I die
1. Own a DeLorean
2. Visit Austrailia & Europe
3. Sky dive
4. Get Hitched
5. Run/Start a business

Things I can do
1. Write Code
2. Be creative in most areas of my life
3. Think logically and rationally
4. Be a good friend (most of the time...stupid school)
5. Water Ski

Things I cannot do
1. Understand Women ;) But I'm getting better at this one (I don't think it is possible for guys to ever figure them out).
2. Have patience to teach people
3. Play an instrument well
4. Whistle
5. Play chess


Things that attract me to my husband(for single folk, what attracts to opposite sex)
1. Ambition
2. Sense of humor
3. Relationship with God
4. Risk taker
5. Ability to communicate

Celebrity crushes
1. I'm told this is weird, but I don't think I've ever had a crush on a celebrity. They seem to fake and too much like jerks. I guess that is a bit of a turn off.
2.
3.
4.
5.