Tuesday, September 27, 2005

What the ???

I so friggen annoyed at blogger right now! I must be an idiot because I've been trying to put a picture on my profile now for almost an hour!! After I finally get the whole url thing down and linked up to my mac homepage (spare me the mac's suck, not in the mood)... and the retarted blogger site tells me "Maximum file size is 50 kilobytes" what the hell? That's like frikken tiny... what files are ever that small??? I guess I've not been educated enough in web developement or design. I went to school for graphics in print... not this web foolishness. Seriously, I am going to bed, but I'm sooo angry!
Can anyone help this poor soul without making jabs at my Mac?! I know that's not the problem, just operator error I'm quite quite sure!

good night.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 comments:

Erin Bennett said...

You crack me up.
E-mail Dan. danb113@gmail.com

gloria said...

Enjoyed (sorry) this blog (though I can be of no help whatsoever), and loved your comment on my blog.

My husband likes to tease me about how I tested out as "random and web-like" on a personality test we took. I so get the random thing. :)

Growing up and becoming an adult feels likes it's own second birth -- a very painful and difficult one. God's peace and help and blessing to you on your passage through.

You can visit me anytime.

david said...

"'Maximum file size is 50 kilobytes' what the hell?"

This is a quality line. That is all I have to say.

I hate to tell the graphic artist how to do her job, but you need to size the image way down into a small thumbnail sized image, check the file size, then if it is too big, size it down more.

Lisa said...

you don't understand though... when i size it down... the quality sux.